Charles Marcus wrote:

>>> Looks like on of the latest etc-update must have smuggled a line in.
>>>

>> Thats gentoo-speak for 'ooops, I fat-fingered the merge when running
>> etc-update'...
>>

> Oh... and this is why I put all of my customizations for postfix at the
> very end of the file, in its own block... then, even if something slips
> in above, my custom settings will override it.
>
> But, I am always very careful when running etc-update - its too easy to
> goof...

I do the same. But it managed to smuggle that line into the sasl block
before the ldap block. I tend to reject changes to this config file by
default. Must have been a "trivial merge" case that kicked in there. But
whatever... not the first time something like this happened but usually
the config fails to load then.

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland