> You don't need any accounts for the Postfix part, just a transport table
> that routes certain recipients (or whole domains) to the Exchange server
> (assuming DNS won't do that job for us). You may need accounts for
> fetchmail, but since you said that the fetchmail part already is covered
> I'm confused.

Well i guess when i googled postfix exchange and started seeing all this
LDAP to AD stuff i guess i confused myself, and im still confused as to
how this is suppose to work, i dont mess with this often.

Fetchmail pops email accounts via user/pass in config.
hands all mail to postfix and postfix knows of the exchange server locally
via dns? or does it check the internet dns and find out that the local
exchange server is the receiver of the mail?
I thought for sure id have to setup each account in postfix as well as
fetchmail,
so postfix what mail goes to what user.

I might have answered my own question with the transport mappings, but i still
dont know how to do it, could you provide some info on that, links?
would the setup be different when dealing with exchange? is there a transport
specifically for exchange?

thanks for the help.