On 24.05.24 07:36, John Hill via Postfix-users wrote:
What command do you use to reset the connection?

no command, just rule in OUTPUT chain:

 1710  649K REJECT     6    --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
         tcp spt:25 match-set block-smtp dst reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

so any outgoing (dst) packet from TCP port 25 to IP address in ipset "block-smtp" will result in icmp port unreachable.
It can be changed to tcp-reset.