I will not post instructions to throw away non-delivery notices.
I know that people would mis-use this to cover up their mistakes
so that their users don't find out that mail was mis-handled.

If you have a specialized need that never needs to deliver NDRs,
then it is easy enough to edit the Postfix SMTP client source code
and change the SMTP_STATE_DOT reply handler so that it skips the
server reply code test.

        Wietse

You're probably right, I will not edit the source code, too much work to spraid the change over all the servers and to keep them updated. I will just keep using the NULL, thanks for your help anyway.

Stéphane