Hi,

Wietse Venema a écrit :
St�phane MERLE:
I just saw that those mail are sent to n...@localhost :

8652C2E741C6: to=<n...@localhost>, orig_to=<john....@distdomain.com>, relay=local, delay=0.02, delays=0.01/0/0/0.01, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (unknown user: "null")

surely because I set : bounce_notice_recipient = null
in main.cf

how can I cancel any notification email ? (I am parsing the log files to get those informations).

You don't delete bounce messages.

Instead, you fix the problem that causes mail to bounce.
Some bounce have no solution ...like spam (false) detection by hotmail (if I retry the same adress on an another server, with another ip, it go through most of the time ...) . And I don't want to delete a bounce message (especially in the logs) I just want to avoid to send an email to sender or null when a message is bounced or even expired .... is that possible ? because right now, the notification mail doesn't go out, but I assume that it takes some of the machine time ....
        Wietse

thanks for you help and patience ....

Stéphane