On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Stan Hoeppner <s...@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
> Jeff Weinberger put forth on 1/28/2010 4:18 PM:
>
>> You've made it clear I'm posting the wrong thing - but I don't know
>> what the "right" thing is....
>
> Sorry to but in Wietse.
>
> Jeff, paste all of postconf -n output and obfuscate any sensitive information
> in
> it such as hostnames or IP addresses that you don't want made public here.
> Wietse may not know what the "right" thing is until he sees all of postconf
> -n.
>  There are interdependencies between various settings and often problems can't
> be identified without seeing the big picture.
>
> If you read the list welcome message and posting instructions you'd see that
> "postconf -n" output is a standard requirement here for receiving help.  You
> are
> not being asked to provide anything beyond what everyone else is asked to
> provide.  If you want assistance, we need to see the data.  It's that's
> simple.
>
> Cooperate and everything will work out fine, you'll have a solution.
>
> Best regards.
>
> --
> Stan

Stan - I can't speak for Wietse, but thanks for butting in. I posted
it in the original message, and only changed the one item on the
presumption that when diagnosing an issue, making other,
non-controlled changes just confuses things.

That said, here's the latest, still not working, `postconf -n`
complete output, If it got lost somewhere, I"m running Postfix 2.6.5
on Mac OS/X (client) 10.5.8

Again, if there is anything else I can post that will help, please let
me know and I will be glad to do so.

-----`postconf -n` output----

alias_database = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_alias_maps.cf
alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_alias_maps.cf
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
data_directory = /var/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
default_verp_delimiters = +=
disable_vrfy_command = yes
header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks.pcre
html_directory = /etc/postfix/html
inet_interfaces = all
local_recipient_maps =
luser_relay = ot...@jeffweinberger.com
mail_owner = _postfix
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
message_size_limit = 0
mydestination = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_mydestination_maps.cf
mydomain = jweinberger.homeip.net
myhostname = jweinberger.homeip.net
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, !10.0.1.1, !10.0.1.210, 10.0.1.0/28
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /private/var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix
recipient_delimiter = +
relay_domains = lists.mylistserver.com
relay_recipient_maps =
relayhost = outbound.mailhop.org
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/examples
sender_canonical_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_sender_canonical_maps.cf
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = _postdrop
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_security_options =
smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
smtp_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/certs/postfix-cert.pem
smtp_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/certs/postfix-key.pem
smtp_tls_loglevel = 1
smtp_tls_security_level = may
smtp_tls_session_cache_database = btree:/var/lib/postfix/smtp_tls_session_cache
smtp_use_tls = yes
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_etrn_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_check_recipient_access_maps.cf,
permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination,
reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org, check_policy_service
inet:127.0.0.1:2501, permit
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $mydomain
smtpd_sender_login_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_smtpd_sender_login_maps.cf
smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
pcre:/etc/postfix/smtpd_sender_restrictions.pcre
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/certs/postfix-cert.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/certs/postfix-key.pem
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
btree:/var/lib/postfix/smtpd_tls_session_cache
smtpd_use_tls = yes
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
transport_maps =
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_peraddress_transport_maps.cf,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_transport_maps.cf
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
verp_delimiter_filter = -=+
virtual_alias_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_domains.cf
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
virtual_gid_maps = static:102
virtual_mailbox_base = /usr/local/virtual/
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_limit = 0
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
virtual_minimum_uid = 102
virtual_uid_maps = static:102