On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 01:26:03PM -0700, brian moore wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:27:29 -0400 (EDT)
> Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
>
> > Just to clarify, this DNS server is likely to create the same
> > problem with other sites that run a version of the qmail MTA.
>
> That sounds like a feature to me.

Perhaps, I am misreading the above as a mildly derogatory remark about
qmail...  If not, then:

    We don't make a habit of denigrating other MTAs here. We don't need
    to attack other MTAs to make Postfix look better. Postfix does well
    enough on its own merit.

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.