On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 06:29:28PM -0500, Noel Jones wrote:

> I fail to see how controlling your users From: addresses will affect
> a backscatterer.org listing.

I'm thinking we can accept sending some backscatter to our own
customers, at least as long as it's authenticated backscatter and we can
stop the abuser. We just want to avoid sending backscatter out of our
networks.

> Probably not. It would require a milter or content_filter of some
> type.
>
> Looks to me as if you're working on the wrong problem.

Do you have any other suggestions/pointers to what the real problem is?
As an ISP I can't see that we can deny our users to send from arbitrary
addresses.

   -jf