Hi Viktor,

You are right, for some reason my system has some troubles with
fsspace("/var/spool/postfix", &fsbuf). Possibly, Bastian is right
about my kernel. But I just don't how to fix it.

Any way, Postfix code is OK, and the workaround with
`fsspace("/overlay", &fsbuf)` satisfies me so far.

Best regards,
Denis Shulyaka