Victor Duchovni:
> > The "fsspace" function is a Postfix utility function, the underlying
> > system interface is either statfs() or statvfs(). You should find
> > out which is used on your system and test that...

Denis Shulyaka:
> I have tried both statfs() and statvfs() and it shows the similar behaivour.

Postfix uses statfs/statvfs as part of a safety net. If you delete
the call, then Postfix would waste more bandwidth receiving mail
that it can't store.

However, if statfs/statvfs are broken, then there are likely to be
more problems. I would recommend against using the file system for
the email queue.