Le 27/12/2012 04:05, Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
> On 12/26/2012 6:19 PM, Noel Jones wrote:

>>> Nonsense.  The mere fact that a listing on one DNSBL is absent on others
>>
>> Glad it works for you at your sites, I use them too.
>>
>> As with all third-party blacklists (and whitelists!) each sysop
>> should make their own decision about who to hand the keys to.  When
>> giving advice to others knowing next to nothing about their local
>> policy, it would be foolish to be anything but conservative.
> Yes, conservative.  Note my last response in this thread which contained
> this instruction with my scoring recommendation:  test first

unfortunately, testing isn't enough. things keep changing:
- DNSBL listings change.
- sites situation changes
- new sites appear

when I first tested BRBL, I found it safe for outright rejection. but
this didn't last.
I also added local rules, which worked for a long time, but many of
these rules proved unsafe.