I have this 1 email from 1 company from 1 person who for some reason gets stuck
in the incoming folder. Mail After it goes through. Mail Before it goes
through. The maillog show the message showing up. Then that is it. The file
stays in chmod 600.  I found a suggestion of putting -v behind pickup. All that
seemed to do was reqeue the message each time restarted postfix and get stuck
again. I have never had any problem before with postfix. That I know of. If I
restart the postfix. The message goes away and is never delivered.

Need the first step of that to do. Perhaps I can manually push the file through?

Thanks,

Josh
dangerous content by Galaxy Mail Server, and is
believed to be clean.