What I have done to mitigate this issue is to setup a DNS server with internal
use only zones.

The transport map would therefore read similar to the following:

noa.gr relay:noa.gr.local

I have then configured A records for the multiple relay destinations, queries
are then balanced in a DNS round robin fashion.

It's perhaps not the most elegant solution but *touch wood* it hasn't caused me
any issues.

Kind regards,

James Day