wietse:

A. Schulze:
So instead implementing strange workarounds, one should search, find,
understand and fix the real problem.

Google bounced my mail because of a temp error. I changed nothing
in my DNS or DKIM. It's their bug, not mine.

I don't expect your setup is obviously broken and also I don't want to
attack somebody. Sorry if that was misunderstood.

but in general I often notice people tend to claim it's *always* Google's fault
which is simply not true /from my/ experience. I send >10k messages per day
to Google mx servers and never noticed such problems.
OK, maybe I'm in a magic Google whitelist because of my volume but I'm not aware of this.

Andreas