On 11/22/2014 9:45 AM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
Am 22.11.2014 um 14:50 schrieb A. Schulze:
wietse:

A. Schulze:
So instead implementing strange workarounds, one should search, find,
understand and fix the real problem.
Google bounced my mail because of a temp error. I changed nothing
in my DNS or DKIM. It's their bug, not mine.
I don't expect your setup is obviously broken and also I don't want to
attack somebody. Sorry if that was misunderstood.

but in general I often notice people tend to claim it's *always*
Google's fault
which is simply not true /from my/ experience. I send >10k messages per day
to Google mx servers and never noticed such problems.
OK, maybe I'm in a magic Google whitelist because of my volume but I'm
not aware of this.

Hi Andreas , there a "wide" reports that google sometimes fails somehow
  with ipv6, i investigated in this hardly , it simply looks its their
bug, my best speculation goes in sometimes not working spf ipv6 stuff at
their site

Pardon me for butting in here, I am NOT a postfix expert and am reluctant to tell my betters what to do.

however, I had a similar problem a while back, Google would randomly reject email for, to me, no good reason. It turned out that with IPv6 postfix was not consistent in binding an address for sending. Google would do a RDNS lookup using the perceived address that the email came from, this would not resolve correctly, and Google would, correctly in my opinion, reject the email.

 My solution was to add smtp_bind_address stanzas to master.cf

smtp    unix     -     -      n     -      -      smtp
            -o smtp_bind_address=74.nnn.nnn.178
            -o smtp_bind_address6=2001:470:dead:beef:nn::178

Since making this change I have not had any problems is sending to Google.

Hope this helps

JohnA