Peter:
> On 02/23/2015 11:23 AM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:17:49AM +1300, Peter wrote:
> >
> >> The build errors out on me.  I've simplified the make makefiles down to
> >> this and it still errors out:
> >>
> >> make makefiles 'CCARGS=-I/usr/include/unicode'
> >
> > Don't add -I/usr/include/unicode to CCARGS.
>
> How do I enable EAI, then?

Postfix builds out of the box with EAI, provided that you FIRST
install the packages as described in SMTPUTF8_README.

I tested this on Fedora Core 20 and Ubuntu 14.04, without screwing
around in the source code.

I suggest that you get yourself a clean Postfix source code without
your changes, and then build it.