> On 25/07/16 05:19, Michael Fox wrote:
> > What about viewing the value which is set by reading a file?
> > For example:  mynetworks = ${config_directory}/filename
>
> Look at postmap(1) to see how you can do map lookups from the command
> line.

To clarify, I'm not trying to do a map lookup.  I'm trying to display the
configuration, where some values are set by reading from a file.  But I did
try to use a cidr-type table such as:

network_table.cidr:
        192.168.1.0/24  OK
        192.168.2.0/24  OK

main.cf:
        mynetworks = cidr:${config_directory}/network_table.cidr

No difference that I can tell.

> > Postconf -x will resolve $config_directory.  But I don't see a postconf
> > option that would show me what mynetworks is actually set to.
>
> postconf mynetworks

That doesn't work.  It shows:

    mynetworks = ${config_directory}/text_filename
    -or-
    mynetworks = cidr:${config_directory}/network_table.cidr

And postconf -x mynetworks shows:

    mynetworks = /etc/postfix/text_filename
    -or-
    mynetworks = hash:/etc/postfix/network_table.cidr

Again, I'd like to see the *value(s)* assigned to mynetworks, not the
filename or map name that the value came from.  In other words, I'm looking
for the following postconf output:

    mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, ...

Is that possible?

Michael