Michael Fox:
[file name or lookup table expansions in mynetworks]
> Again, I'd like to see the *value(s)* assigned to mynetworks, not the
> filename or map name that the value came from.  In other words, I'm looking
> for the following postconf output:
>
>     mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, ...
>
> Is that possible?

It is not documented, therefore it is not supported.

The postconf command DOES NOT dump the content of files or lookup
tables that are mentioned in main.cf or master.cf parameter settings,
whether those files ir tables are referenced by mynetworks, by
virtual_alias_maps, by smtpd_recipient_restrictions, or by any other
Postfix parameter.