On 09/19/2016 05:29 PM, li...@lazygranch.com wrote:
The last time TLD blocking came up, the consensus of the hive was not
to block based on TLD. (You may recall .xyz being used by
Alphabet.) However lately I'm getting a ridiculous number of .stream
SPAM coming through. The RBLs are getting about half.

I don't block by TLD but I do have a single mail server that breaks the RFC by rejecting any mail not sent via STARTTLS and interestingly is doesn't get much spam at all.

Seems a lot of spammers don't bother with TLS while most legitimate mail does.

Maybe (for now) that's a better metric?

Legitimate mail that doesn't use TLS tends to be blog notifications, for what its worth.