On 10/14/2016 02:30 PM, Dave wrote:
I'm running multiple Postfix MX servers behind HAProxy load balancer. I was
just configuring "MX Policy test" in postscreen and I couldn't get it work.

please clarify whether you are using the haproxy PROXY protocol (See: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.haproxy/8881 / http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol)? Because in that case it would definitely be expected for postfix to be using the connection information from the frontend.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Lukas Erlacher

Rechnerbetriebsgruppe der Fakultäten Mathematik und Informatik
Raum 00.05.042
Tel. 089-289-18258
Technische Universität München - Boltzmannstr. 3 - 85748 Garching