> Hi,
> I'm running multiple Postfix MX servers behind HAProxy load balancer. I was
> just configuring "MX Policy test" in postscreen and I couldn't get it work.
> Then I tried to use the external IP (the one on the proxy) instead of the
> one Postfix listens on. I suggest it could be mentioned in docs for anyone
> else who would have similar setup (or am I missing something?)

When email arrives through a proxy, the local server's IP address
is irrelevant. I thought that should be obvious.

> Also, it would be convenient to be able to set a port in
> postscreen_whitelist_interfaces - so e.g. port 25 for primary MX and port
> 2525 for "fake" backup MX with postscreen whitelisting disabled. Something
> like:
> postscreen_whitelist_interfaces = !:2525 static:all

That would have to be a new feauture, because all things on the
right-hand side of the '=' would be matched against the form host:port
(instead of 'host' as it is now). I can't break all the existing