On 07.08.17 13:17, Voytek wrote:
I have a user's inbound mail blocked by barracudacentral, is there a way
to exempt this particular user/domain from this particular RBL check ?

according to the config line below, putting senders in
/etc/postfix/sender_checks should prevent postfix from rejecting them at
SMTP level.

Is someone rejected despite being in sender_checks?

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unlisted_recipient,
check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:7777,
permit_mynetworks,
check_sasl_access hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_access
permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unauth_destination,
check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_no_checks,
check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks.pcre,
check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,
check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_checks,
check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/client_checks.pcre,
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org,
reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client psbl.surriel.com,
reject_rbl_client ix.dnsbl.manitu.net,
reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,

are you aware that this blacklist is included in spamhaus zen?

reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,

are you aware that this blacklist is dead for years?

check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler