Voytek skrev den 2017-08-07 15:30:

no thats completely impossible without logs
thanks, sorry, thought I did, just sent now

i was a bit of my humoristisk side, but still with a bit of serious side

I'm on Postfix 2.1, (nxt project is set a new up to date server with more
current Postfix (question on upgrading etc coming soon))

good all in track then

things to consider, postscreen, remove rbl client ip from your rules and move this to postscreen, then whitelist ips in postscreen that should not
be client ip blocked

so remove reject_rbl_client and check_client_access in your config, this
can be done better in postscreen

keep the rest as good, more help show logs

but still read other replyes on this threads here