On Mon, Aug 07, 2017 at 06:52:05PM +0200,
   Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 07.08.17 23:19, Voytek wrote:
> > Aug 6 22:12:48 emu postfix/smtpd[24963]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT
> > from sydney.sge.net[152.91.65.147]: 554 5.7.1 Service
> > unavailable; Client host [152.91.65.147] blocked using
> > b.barracudacentral.org; Client host blocked using Barracuda
> > Reputation, see
> > http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=152.91.65.147;
> > from=<> to=<k...@dom.com.au> proto=ESMTP helo=<sydney.sge.net>
>
> I think me and Dominic Rafedr have already explained all that's
> needed:
>
> 1. your setup is good, just use the /etc/postfix/sender_checks

1. The sender in the log line above is null sender, a bounce.  It's
probably a very bad idea to whitelist the null sender address
universally.

2. Whitelisting by commonly-forged sender addresses is generally
wrong.  Spammers are likely to use sender addresses you have seen.

3. Whitelisting IP addresses or client hostnames is safe and
reasonable, except that the hostname whitelist depends on successful
DNS lookups.

> 2. put OK instead of DUNNO there - that will stop checking in
> blacklists.

A safer lookup result is "permit_auth_destination".
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/