Kirk Bocek skrev den 2017-09-25 00:21:

Several complex things are happening. I need to accept mail from
localhost for messages from an array controller. This host needs to
relay mail from workstations on the LAN. This host is also accepting
mail from several listed domains via the router.

grep bocek.org main.cf | wc -l

simple rule is that domain names is final destination for postfix, so if you have bocek.org in mydestination AND in virtual_domain it does not work as you want

keep mydestination as minimal as possible, and then all public domains as virtual you get more control of what happens, aswell for system accouns that basicly should be in mydestination (tip here is that domains in this lists cant be used in public)

to make system accounts works in public use virtual alias mapping

This part always confuses me in Postfix.

how ?

have you edit relay as suggested ?, if yes what error is there now ?