On 9/25/2017 7:34 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Kirk Bocek skrev den 2017-09-25 16:04:

So I need to receive email from bocek.org and then relay it elsewhere.
That's why I put that there. Is that wrong?

yes each domain must not be listed in both places, sinc postfix need to know how to deliver and route it to there destinations

dont fokus on sender access yet, fokus on recipient works before solve sender access

Thank you Benny and Wietse. Things are better now. However I have lots of log entries like:

Sep 26 11:57:52 amber postfix/smtpd[11213]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[10.0.2.1]: 554 5.7.1 <bjzudixre...@wysina.com.tw>: Sender address rejected: No Spam; from=<bjzudixref
r...@wysina.com.tw> to=<bc...@yahoo.com.tw> proto=SMTP helo=<My IP>

First off, at what stage is this rejection happening? Obviously, I want it to happen during HELO to keep the bandwidth down.

Second, this server is sitting behind a firewall (10.0.2.1). Is there anyway to get the sending IP address instead of the firewall?