On 9/25/2017 7:34 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:

yes each domain must not be listed in both places, sinc postfix need to know how to deliver and route it to there destinations

Okay, I set it back to

The other stuff was me trying to get local delivery working.

dont fokus on sender access yet, fokus on recipient works before solve sender access

[snip]

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =

[snip]

with that config you are on your own, since i cant see logs, and thus not helping with the problem to be solved

Well, I can but my log files are *huge* due to all the spam traffic being denied.

if you like to get postfix stable dont use so many access hash files, it hides your real problem

But is it okay to have all the "check" configuration lines in a single section?