Hi Noel and Wietse,

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

I think (in the quest to explore this more fully), I will try enabling this for
a short term and see what sort of TLS issues I may have.  The server I
described in previous mails is low volume so I believe it’s ideal for testing
something like this.

If anyone’s interested, I can always report back to the list about it.

- J