Apologies if the subject is vague however I'll attempt to explain
further. I run a cron job once a day that updates my Spamassassin
rules. Up until a couple of weeks ago I would get the output of that
cron job mailed to me. For some reason this is the only cron job output
that's not coming back. I've determined that size it not a factor since
some of my hourly logcheck messages are up to 400k if a restart has
taken place. Below is the output when it was working and the output
since them. I can't see a difference so it has to be something at my
ISP with just this one cron job but I can't see it.

https://pastebin.com/v0rMErQh

Thanks for any suggestions

--
Chris