On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 09:54, Forums <for...@mehl-family.fr> wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> Sorry for my english I'm french.
>
> I have a private mail server (at home) with my domain name.
>
> I have about 5% of my emails rejected by some SMTP servers for the
> following reasons:
>
> - rDNS is KO (my french provider don't give us possibility to create or
> modify our rDNS)
>
> Or
>
> - mail server IP comes from a dynamic pool IP (but my IP is static)
>
> So, my idea is to use automatically (managed by Postfix) an alternative
> SMTP server (Gmail SMTP with my Google account) when an email is
> rejected. But I don't know if it's possible and how to configure that.

I don't think you can send through Gmail smtp using your own domain name on
the From header unless you have GSuite, but you can do it with a free
low-volume account at Sendgrid.

I am not sure about relaying in the event of rejection, someone else can
maybe advise. Alternatively, and assuming your volumes are low, you could
just relay all your outgoing mails through [Sendgrid or another].