Bonjour Philippe,

You're going to have a bad time with residential IPs. Free/Illiad usually
hands out fixed IPv4 addresses; if you aren't getting them from Free, I
doubt your next ISP will be any better.
See https://www.free.fr/assistance/54.html (zones dégroupées, etc.) .

I'm even surprised that Free allows you to use outbound tcp/25. For
instance, my ISP (Orange) just sinkholes it.

My current setup is to use a cheap dedicated server at OVH (Kimsufi) that
has no such restrictions, and a fixed IP address. My entire mailing setup
is there, but you could probably just use a dedicated machine or a VPS as a
glorified proxy (see also Yuval's reply).

>> Another thing you could try:  your domain is currently registered with
>> OVH.  Some registrar offer basic email services, and even SMTP relay,
>> with the registration.  Have you checked OVH's offering?  Or moving the
>> domain to an alternative provider?  https://gandi.net/  (c'est en
>> France) ?
>>
>> Last but not least:  a small cloud instance is less than 5EUR/month.
>> Why don't you run your service there? get one at https://linode.com/ ,
>> https://vultr.com/ , or Digital Ocean?  Last one I do not recommend.
>> Bad experience.  They do not police their users well enough and so
>> their IP netblocks are associated with spammers.  Association with
>> spammer is what you are trying to avoid.

Good luck,
Moviuro