On 08.06.20 15:40, Forums wrote:
I don't want to use a dynamic DNS since I have my own domain.

domain is just not enough.

My wish was to have my private mail server to receive and send emails without using external SMTP server (Google, provider,...).

But with these 2 problems I think I just have 2 choices:

- go to another provider gives possibility to manage rDNS (only 1 french provider gives this, and I hope gives IP from static pool and not dynamic)

I know no provider who changes dynamic reverse record for you.
providers should allow you to change static DNS record tho.

So, just check providers if they can provide you with a sytatic IP and
change rDNS.

OR

- use my provider SMTP relay to send emails instead of my own SMTP relay (but what about the dynamic IP pool issue?)

if you use providers' mailserver, dynamic DNS should not be an issue.
Many providers block SMTP towards dynamic IPS (and even from them).

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.