On 10 Feb 2021, at 10:05, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:
> but this doesn't seem to have worked.  What am I doing wrong now? (I
> have run 'newaliases').

what does

postconf -d myhostname mydomain myorigin

Report?

It should report:

myhostname = isbdGandi.isbd.uk
mydomain = isbd.uk
myorigin = $myhostname

NONE of these should need to be set in main.cf, as the are default values.

--
'Ah... I see that the new traffic division is having the desired
        effect.' He indicated a large pile of paper. 'I am getting any