I can't reproduce it anymore.
I moved two files which failed before into incoming and they are now
sent.

Could it be that it was because of the large deferred queue?
Filesystem or parallel processing somehow?
The queue is now small because the remote full mailbox was fixed and
all messages were delivered.

I'll keep the messages in the corrupt queue for now.
Maybe it's still possible to reproduce the error.

Thank you
Frank

 Frank Brendel
Administrator Rechenzentrum

Telefon:  +49 811 9595-157
Telefax:  +49 811 9595-199
Internet: https://www.eurolog.com

EURO-LOG AG
Am Söldnermoos 17, D-85399 Hallbergmoos
Vorstand: Jörg Fürbacher
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Markus Quicken
Registergericht: AG München HRB 140857
Steuer-Nr.: 115/118/10169
Ust-ID-Nr.: DE 811547361

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet. This e-mail may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Am Dienstag,