On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 09:24:09PM +0300, Oleksandr wrote:

> I think I've followed all your instructions, and now I've got another
> mistake:

That means that either my instructions had a typo, or your
implementation of correct instructions had a typo.

> Apr 16 21:20:29 mailserver postfix/smtps/smtpd[2496]: warning: No server
> certs available. TLS won't be enabled

You now need to again post your configuration settings.  Post the output
of:

    $ postconf -nf smtpd_tls_cert_file smtpd_tls_key_file smtpd_tls_chain_files
    $ ls -l $(postconf -xh smtpd_tls_cert_file smtpd_tls_key_file
smtpd_tls_chain_files)
    # grep -E '^-----(BEGIN|END) ' $(postconf -xh smtpd_tls_cert_file
smtpd_tls_key_file smtpd_tls_chain_files)

At least the last of these needs root privileges

You can also attach the "main.cf" file in case the issue is with leading
whitespace or other formatting issues that are behind the content being
wrong.

--
    Viktor.