On 17.04.23 08:54, SysAdmin EM via Postfix-users wrote:
Hello everyone the problem persists. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Step 1, I add the rule in the /etc/postfix/header_checks file

/^Subject:.*You may need to add/ DISCARD TMP_BLOCK

Step 2, postmap /etc/postfix/header_checks and postfix surcharge.
Are these steps correct?

you don't need to use postmap for regexp maps.

Could the problem occur because the postfix-regexp library is not installed?

which OS/distribution do you use?

does running "postconf -m" show regexp as one of map types?

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm