All,

We have our aliases file pushing things into our RT install, but also saving
things to a maildir, so we can manually feed a single file back in, thusly:

In /etc/aliases:

noc:                            "|/usr/local/sbin/rtmailgate ops noc cor",
                                "/root/ops/Maildir/"
noc-comment:                    "|/usr/local/sbin/rtmailgate ops noc com",
                                "/root/ops/Maildir/"

On a recent upgrade, we started getting permission denied for the Maildir.
(But note that the system upgrade may have also reset root’s homedir
permissions)

We noticed that root’s homedir was o-rwx, but we’re pretty sure it was that way
before as well.  (The maildir itself is owned by “nobody”)

Is there supposed to be a setuid portion of postfix that allows it to deliver
to user maildirs/mailboxes?  Is there a way to tell it to do this when
delivering to a given maildir?

-Dan