Dnia  6.07.2023 o godz. 05:43:22 Dan Mahoney via Postfix-users pisze:
> In /etc/aliases:
>
> noc:                            "|/usr/local/sbin/rtmailgate ops noc cor",
>                                 "/root/ops/Maildir/"
> noc-comment:                    "|/usr/local/sbin/rtmailgate ops noc com",
>                                 "/root/ops/Maildir/"
>
> On a recent upgrade, we started getting permission denied for the Maildir.

If you really want to deliver mail to root (apart from the discussion if it
should be done or not, as in Viktor's reply), why do you want to put directly
the path to Maildir in the alias, instead of just the username "root"? As
far as I understand how aliases work, if you use just "root" (without
quotes) instead of "/root/ops/Maildir/", the mail should be delivered to
root's mailbox (unless you also aliased root to something else - but it is
strongly discouraged to do that and in many systems such a coment is even
included in the default /etc/aliases file).
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa