--- Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> 
> Does anyone know a way of finding the currently running PowerPro
> configuration from a script?
> 
> PowerPro provides the PProFolder variable, which contains the folder
> of the running configuration, and if only one .PCF file exists in this
> folder then it's easy to find the entire path. However, if more than
> one .PCF file exists in this folder then there is no way that I can
> see of ascertaining this information for certain.
> 
> I won't rule out that I've missed something in the documentation
> though, because I'm quite good at that! :-)
> 
> Any thoughts, ideas etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Alex.

I recalled there exists this freeware which can show
commandline parameters and pid's:
http://www.diamondcs.com.au/downloads/cmdline.zip

You may use it if you don't mind resorting to an external tool
when doing a job in PP, which I hate to do.
BTW, is there a way to get a "pid" for an app in PP?
I've become curious about it.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

****  EDIT YOUR POSTINGS !!!! ****
Please remove as much as possible from original messages before replying to them.
________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to