--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- swzoh wrote:
> 
> > Hi, me again, if you don't mind.
> 
> Never! Always a joy to hear from you! :-)

Thanks! :-)

> > What I can think of atm is that it is written on the caption
> > of "pproconf.exe" when you execute "*Configure Setup" etc.
> 
> Thanks; this will definitely work. I wonder if there's a way of
> launching PProConf so that the main window is created, but not shown
> on the screen? This would allow me to get the information I need
> without displaying the box...
> 
> Oh darn:
> PProConf.exe!`*Hide
> 
> doesn't work. I'll keep trying through!
> 
> PProConf.exe!`*Min on the other hand works better. I might use that
> for now.
> 
> If any ideas come into mind, please let me know! :-)

No. It seems the best at the moment unless there exists an
internal way to write and delete an item at
"Setup -> Auto Hide" or something similar at the Setup tab.

BTW, I've been wondering why *hide doesn't work frequently.
Anyway, I have to retire today.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

****  EDIT YOUR POSTINGS !!!! ****
Please remove as much as possible from original messages before replying to them.
________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to