--- swzoh wrote:

> Hi, me again, if you don't mind.

Never! Always a joy to hear from you! :-)

> What I can think of atm is that it is written on the caption
> of "pproconf.exe" when you execute "*Configure Setup" etc.

Thanks; this will definitely work. I wonder if there's a way of
launching PProConf so that the main window is created, but not shown
on the screen? This would allow me to get the information I need
without displaying the box...

Oh darn:
PProConf.exe!`*Hide

doesn't work. I'll keep trying through!

PProConf.exe!`*Min on the other hand works better. I might use that
for now.

If any ideas come into mind, please let me know! :-)

Thanks again,
Alex

ICQ# 37414292



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

****  EDIT YOUR POSTINGS !!!! ****
Please remove as much as possible from original messages before replying to them.
________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to