--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "swzoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > conclusions
> > - subfolderflag=1 is totally broken on my system
> > - w*.dll wildcard is broken on my system
> > - How can I get full pathnames?
> 
> If Bruce fixed the bug of pickfile with "/",
> you should be able to use both wildcards "*" & "?" in your 
examples,
> according to what Bruce said about file.listfiles(...).
> XP supports "*" and "?" in search, and I think 9x also supports
> those according to what Luciano said about it.

In terms of wild cards,  suspect there is the same problem with 
sufolders that there is with *Menu Folder:  namely that the pattern 
is used to match folder names as well as file names, eg 
c:\path\*.jpg will only match files _and_ folders with 
extension .jpg, hence no subfolder get visited (unless it happens to 
end in .jpg).

I may look into a two pass algorithm to do this:  first process all 
folders without wildercards to get subfolders, then process files.  
I don't want to change menu folder for now, but I will look at 
improving file plugin.




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to