Just begin to use pp, my god it is so wonderful!
But  now I got a problem. I have done the trick according to the help
under "Favorite Folders Lists for File Open/Save Dialogs" 
Tried both as menu (with *Menu Favfolder command)
or as bar (with *Key {to fold}c:\mypaht commad)
It works only partially. 
Most of the time, I click the menu/bar, the folder just not change. 
It seems that the path has not been sent to the open dialog. 
But sometimes it will work as expected.

I tested it on notepad and other softwares, the problem is the same. 
I am wondering whether I am the only guy with the problem. Since PP 
is so powerful, I do think there should be solution there.  
 
Meanwhile, I think it would be perfect if pp can get some OSD display 
for the hotkeys. That is very useful especially for the vol +/- 
adjustment. Is there any one has already done this?




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to