At 09:44 AM 9/8/2004, brucexs wrote:

>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tom Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > At 05:25 AM 9/8/2004, brucexs wrote:
> >
> > >Try upgrading to
> > >latest beta (serach for beta at web site).
> >
> > I'm looking, but can't find it.
>
>Sorry, I meant the Yahoo web site
>
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/18693

Thanks, Bruce! Got it.

I was a little reluctant to play with the beta because I'm not the tinkerer 
I used to be. I just like things to work. Happily, dropping in the beta 
does not seem to have changed anything here.... :)


Tom 

  ----------


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.754 / Virus Database: 504 - Release Date: 9/6/2004


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to