brucexs wrote:

> - incorporated all plugin help into main help

Does setup still include the plugin .txt files?

I would like to remove them from my plugins folder
if they are redundant/obsolete... should I remove them as of build 4415?

There is no documentation for the regex plugin, I understand why, but I think
it's bound to cause confusion for new users. If you can't include regex plugin
documentation within the standard distro, please add a note in the help file
that the regex docs can be downloaded from the powerpro group.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to