--- In [email protected], "Owen Watson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Ppro crashed with:
> The application, , generated an application error The error occurred
> on 10/02/2006 @ 11:21:53.206 The exception generated was c0000005 at
> address 77FCD98B (RtlZeroHeap)
> 
> I had just called a script that made use of a lot of regex.
>

I had updated the regex plugin but Julien let me know there may bugs 
in that version.  I uploaded a new version of 4.5.13 with old 
regex.dll.  Try downloading to see if that helps.  If not, post the 
script.








Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to