I gather that switching versions solved your problem... it would be
useful for me to know:
-the version of the plugin (and of PCRE) which crashed PP
-the version of the plugin (and of PCRE) which did not
-what triggred the crash (size of input strings, expressions used, 
whatever info. you can give me)

Owen Watson wrote:
> Seems to be behaving now. Thanks!
> 
> On 03/10/06, brucexs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
>> I had updated the regex plugin but Julien let me know there may bugs
>> in that version.  I uploaded a new version of 4.5.13 with old
>> regex.dll.  Try downloading to see if that helps.  If not, post the
>> script.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to