> Have you tried {fast}? Like 
> *Keys {fast}{to autorun}%pSecretPassword{enter}
> Or may consider using KeyTrap.SendKeys().
> 
> AFAIK, journal-hook and/or SendInput buffered the typed keys while
> it's executing.


These are good ideas.

PowerPro also has undocumented (I think)
*keys {sinp}keys
which uses sendinput to send keys as a block.

I think sendinput sends to same buffer as typed keys, but sends all 
the keys as a block, lessening possibility of typed keys interrupting 
(still could interrupt at start, I guess).  






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to