--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Have you tried {fast}? Like 
> > *Keys {fast}{to autorun}%pSecretPassword{enter}
> > Or may consider using KeyTrap.SendKeys().
> > 
> > AFAIK, journal-hook and/or SendInput buffered the typed keys while
> > it's executing.
> 
> 
> These are good ideas.
> 
> PowerPro also has undocumented (I think)
> *keys {sinp}keys
> which uses sendinput to send keys as a block.

Wow, {sinp} worked really great. I'm perplexed why it's not documented.

I tested with Setup > Advanced setup > Limits > Delay in milliseconds
for subsequent sent keys from *Keys to '50'. {sinp} was the most
reliable one. With {fast} no intersperse occured either, however, the
typed keys in the meantime were lost mostly.

OTOH, I found that also could achieve the same result as with {sinp}
by setting the above option from 50 to 0.

Sean





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to