--- In [email protected], "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Dan" <gonzzo@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "swzoh" <seanzoh@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswitzer@> wrote:
> > > > PowerPro also has undocumented (I think)
> > > > *keys {sinp}keys
> > > > which uses sendinput to send keys as a block.
> > 
> > thanks.
> > I will try {sinp}. I already tried with {fast} and the *Keys delay 
> > was already set to 0. 
> 
> I tried (full command, I just changed some names)
> ------------------------------------------
> If(Win.Class("AutoRun")
> == "#32770")
> If(Win.ChildTextByIndex("AutoRun", 1) == "SomeWindowName")
> *Keys {sinp}{to autorun}%pSecretPassword{enter}
> 
> but got an error popup saying
> ------------------------------------------
> Missing } in send keys or invalid {...}
> {sinp}{to autorun}%pSecretPassword{enter}
> ------------------------------------------

First, what build of PP are you using?
Anyway, did your password happen to contain { in it?

Sean






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to